Join the Oberons on July 19 for our annual trip to the Michigan Shakespeare Festival at the Baughman Theater in the George E. Potter Center on the campus of Jackson Community College in Jackson, Michigan.
Here's the schedule:
- We will arrive at lunchtime for our BYO picnic
- attend the matinee of All's Well That Ends Well at 2 p.m.
- have a group nosh at Knights Steakhouse (or alternative) with the festival's delightful Managing Director Mary Matthews after the play
- return to the theater in time for the 6:45 p.m. "Bard Talk" with Dr. Kirk Hendershott-Kraetzer, distinguished Shakespeare scholar and Chair of Humanities at Olivet College
- see Julius Caesar at 7:30 p.m.
- Find a Tim Hortons for coffee and doughnuts (just kidding!)
Tickets are $24 for the matinee and $27 for the evening performance. Call the box office at (517) 796-8600, or toll-free (866) 705-2636 to reserve a seat, or buy tickets at the door on the day of the event.
Everyone is welcome to join us. If you see a herd of Oxfordians, please come up and say, hi!