Shelly Maycock and Roger Stritmatter at the "Shakespeare and the Problem of Biography" conference held April 3-5, 2014 at the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, DC. Photo credit: Bill Boyle
by Linda Theil
The anti-Strat community was well represented among the 156 Shakespeare luminaries who attended the "Shakespeare and the Problem of Biography" conference sponsored by the Folger Institute and the National Endowment for the Humanities on April 3-5, 2014 at the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington DC.
Anti-Strat attendees included:
- William Boyle, MA Library and Information Science, owner of the New England Shakespeare Oxford Library, Forever Press, and EverReader weblog
- Peter Dickson, MA author of
- Shelly Maycock
- Roger Stritmatter, PhD
- James Warren, author of An Index to Oxfordian Publications
- Richard Waugaman, MD publisher of The Oxfreudian weblog
- Hank Whittamore, publisher of Hank Whittamore's Shakespeare blog
Bill Boyle has reported on the Folger conference in his EverReader blog post, “Authorship by Indirection”.